School Meal Program
The full monthly cost of lunch is $58.00. The School Meal Program needs your support. If you cannot submit your full financial support, please enclose the amount you are able to afford. If you are unable to contribute, please simply sign, seal and return envelope to school on time. The School Meal Program is charged on a monthly basis, based on the cost of providing meals for the school year in its entirety.
- The student’s first and last name must be written legibly on the envelope.
- Envelopes must be signed and sealed. Please ensure they are complete.
- Every child who returns a signed envelope will be provided with a lunch.
- Payment may be by cheque or cash. Please put Hot Lunch money ONLY in these envelopes.
- Please make the cheques payable to: Windsor Elementary School.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND POST-DATED CHEQUES.
- On Field trip days, student participating in the School Meal Program will be provided with a bag lunch consisting of light cheese, crackers, apple and a juice box. We recommend that you supplement this bag lunch with another item depending your child’s appetite.
**If you have more than one child on the Hot Lunch Program, please fill in separate envelopes for each student but make a note on your cheque and each envelope(s), for the students for which you are paying for.