Kindergarten registration begins on February 1, 2017 for children born in 2012. Please come to the office between 9:30-11:30am or 1 – 2:45pm to register, and bring the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s CareCard(personal health number)
- Proof of guardianship(parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order).
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student(Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card).
- Proof of residency of the parent or guardian and student. This must include the following, with the parent’s name and current address
- One of these items:proof of ownership of dwelling; long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident.
- and one of these items: BC hydro bill, BC cable bill, BC driver’s licence, BC registration of automobile, Canadian bank accounts or credit cards.
Two of these items: proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident.
- Immunization records
- A completed “updated” 2017 Student Information Form (also available at the school office) (old registration forms cannot be accepted).
- A completed Burnaby School District Medical Information Form (also available at the school office).
Posted on February 24, 2017This has been our monthly theme at Windsor during February. Classes have taken time to discuss and learn about what respect looks like, sounds like and feels like. We celebrated […]
Posted on February 8, 2017BC Lions players presented Windsor School students with energy information. We learned what energy is, what we do with it and how to conserve it! It was a dynamic presentation. […]